Of course (Week of 9/19/2026)
Hello everyone, welcome to another post. This was somewhat of a cooldown aside from the new #1. Let's get into it, here is our only exit:
Noah Kahan- Orbiter (#17 last week)
Countdown:
30. Steve Lacy- Oh Yeah (-3)
29. Adela- Ain't In LA (=)
28. Alyssa Grace- Bloodstream (=)
27. Miley Cyrus- Bass Persuades (-1)
26. Temper City- Self Aware (+4)
25. Morgan Wallen- Been By Now (-3)
24. Malcolm Todd- Earrings (+1)
23. Ariana Grande- Petal (+1)
22. Tame Impala- Loser (+1)
21. Gracie Abrams- Minibar (-1)
20. Dominic Fike- Babydoll (-1)
19. Olivia Rodrigo- Stupid Song (-3)
18. Jonas Brothers- Listen When Sad (=)
17. Karol G/ Bruno Mars- Still (+4)
16. Alex Warren- Fever Dream (-10)
15. Sienna Spiro- Material Lover (-1)
14. The Beaches- Edge Of The Earth (Re-entry)
13. Niall Horan- Tastes So Good (-2)
12. Gracie Abrams- Hit The Wall (=)
11. Olivia Rodrigo- Drop Dead (-2)
10. Martin Garrix/ Ed Sheeran- Repeat It (+5)
9. Katseye- Animal (-2)
8. Stella Lefty- Boston (=)
7. Alex Warren- Passenger (+6)
6. Ariana Grande- Hate That I Made You Love Me (+4)
5. Sombr- My Body Isn't Ready (-2)
4. Olivia Rodrigo- The Cure (-2)
3. Sabrina Carpenter- House Tour (+2)
2. Teddy Swims- Mr Know It All (-1)
1. Taylor Swift- I Knew It I Knew You (+3)
Countdown Extra: Adela- Nicole Kidman
Last Year's #1: Sombr- Undressed
#1 Two Years Ago: Chappell Roan- Good Luck Babe
My Favorite Song Last Year: Ed Sheeran- A Little More
My Favorite Song Two Years Ago: Coldplay/ Burna Boy/ Little Simz/ Elyanna/ Tini- We Pray
Recommendations For Hits 1:
Izzy Escobar- Ego Talking
Shaboozey/ Gunna- High Noon
LiAngelo Ball- Mick Jagger
Colby- Hello
Voila- Dislocate
No debuts, but we do have a re-entry from Edge Of The Earth all the way up at #14. I'll take this over Orbiter easily.
Hitbound:
Monic/ Gone Astray- Meant To Be
Rosé- New Trick (Debut)
Dove Cameron- When In Rome
Miley Cyrus- Let's Get Married (Debut)
Lisa- Sawadika
Jamie Miller- Babydoll
Katseye- Hootie Frutti
Freya Skye- Bad Taste (Debut)
Raye/ Amma/ Absolutely- Joy
Knox- Better Than Me (Debut)
Adela- Nicole Kidman
Olivia Rodrigo- Serena Joy
Teddy Swims- Perfect Man (Debut)
Asse- Stop The Wedding
LilyIsThatYou- Nostalgia Baby
Stella Lefty- Summer You Were Mine
Rosé is back on here for the first time since On My Mind with Alex Warren last year, this is called New Trick... and this is honestly what this is for her, and that's a good thing. The production here is pop punk, and Rosé sounds surprisingly good over it, dare I say a little bit like Avril Lavigne or Hayley Williams. Yeah, this might actually be my favorite Rosé song thus far, and that's saying something, since On My Mind was on my best list last year.
Miley Cyrus recently put out Bass Persuades, and from it, we have Let's Get Married. I still haven't listened to the album, but this feels like one of the weaker tracks. It just doesn't give off the vibes that the title track did. Miley Cyrus still sounds pretty good though and the beat is still solid. So I'll take this.
It's been a minute since we've heard from Freya Skye, but now she's back with Bad Taste. This is really good. It's in Bb major so always a plus, and Freya Skye sounds pretty good, and the lyrics are really good, not about a breakup like Silent Treatment and Why'd You Have To Call were. Yeah, easily my favorite Freya Skye song thus far.
And of course we get Knox's latest song on here. This new song is called Better Than Me. But of course it is a banger. I like the beat and Knox sounds really good over it, and I like the lyrics, they are about being taking advantage of in a relationship and suggesting the significant other should find someone else. Solid song.
Lastly, we have a new Teddy Swims song called Perfect Man. I'm sorry, this is ass. It doesn't have the right kind of production, a kind that is really slow. Teddy swims sounds decent enough, and I get the message about how there is no such thing as a perfect man, it's way too slow to get the message across. I hope this flops.
We lost Brand New Chanel$, Emerald Eyes, Pure, 4.3 Forty, and Misunderstood. The first two are in the abyss, so hopefully. Emerald Eyes debuts soon. I can probably do without Pure, and I think the last two should've debuted.
Blurbs:
Our only exit was Orbiter. I'm not sure why this needed to re-enter super high if it was only going to leave the next week, but at least its second run didn't last super long.
Good to see Self Aware jumping off the debut.
Yeah, Still is definitely better than I initially thought. So I'm fine with it at #17.
Looks like Fever Dream is on its way out.
With recent controversies around Ed Sheeran removing Macklemore from his tour over pro Palestine comments, I'm a bit surprised Repeat It jumped five spots to #10, but the song is still good, so I'll take it.
Hopefully, Passenger is in the top 5 soon.
And, as I feared, I Knew It I Knew You is #1. Completely unnecessary. At least Mr Know It All made it there first, and I feel like House Tour could make it there soon. Hopefully it does.
I guess that does it for me in this post, see you guys in the next one.
Comments
Post a Comment